Temagami Station

Can anyone tell me whether or not this operation is alive. There was an ad in MR January 2005 issue on page 22 and I have tried contacting them since to no avail. Since I'm not anywhere near them location wise, I must rely on someone as a proxy. Any information is appreciated. They are located on the Ontario Northland in Canada.

Reply to
+GF+

I am near there. Forward me the information you have for contat and I will look into it. If they are not and you are looking for something specific I may be able to help you.

Chris

Reply to
cm

Thank you

Telephone: 705 569-2500 Fax: 705 569-2556 Postal address: P.O. Box 267, Highway 11 North Temagami, Ontario Canada P0H 2H0

Supposedly they are a business that manufactures models, etc and lease out space in the basement of the old station. They have advertised a model of the station and that is the information I was looking for. Just this morning two of the email address I have for them came back as no longer valid. I have very little hope that the third address will be answered. snipped-for-privacy@temagamsistation.com snipped-for-privacy@temagamsistation.com snipped-for-privacy@temagamsistation.com

The first two were returned as no longer valid, the third is supposed to be the webmaster.

Thanks again for the help.

Geoff Fischer

Reply to
+GF+

Perhaps if you took out the extra 's' you might have more luck. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

My typo for the note to this group. I should have used cut and paste.

Reply to
+GF+

The telephone number is still active and the company still seems to exist. I don't know if they yet have a model of the Temagami station ready but I did see a model of the Dionne Quints house. You might try calling them and leaving a message. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Thanks,

Reply to
cm

Thank you for your effort. It is appreciated.

Reply to
+GF+