Bulk Qnty. Engines

Where can I find a supplier for bulk quantity engines?
Tired of 3 packs. I'd like to get 25 packs. Then at least when I go
to a launch, I can say "sure, I've got one for you".
eric
AC Supply sells 24 each bulk packs of various impulses/delays of 13mm and 18mm Estes motors. I'm not aware of 24mm motors being sold in bulk but that doesn't mean they aren't available. Someone else may know of a vendor carrying them.
http://www.acsupplyco.com/estes/engines.htm
Andrew

Quest has 25 packs. Estes only has 24 packs.
http://www.questaerospace.com /
http://www.questaerospace.com/pages/products_edu.htm#motors
I suggest ordering $1000 at a time.
Be sure to get some Gliders while you're at it.
http://www.questaerospace.com/pages/products_edu.htm#advanced
I came across this at Red Arrow Hobbies.
http://www.redarrowhobbies.com/bulk_motors.htm
Andrew

I found this also at Hobby Surplus but I've never ordered from them so I can't vouch for their shipping or customer service:
http://www.hobbysurplus.com/rocketbulk.asp#enginesbulk
Andrew

Estes and Quest both have bulk packs.
You can find them at most hobby stores that carry rockets. Michael's, Hobby Lobby,mom & pop's, etc. if you don't have any of those stores close by, almost every hobby rocket website sells bulk packs. If you're going to have to pay shipping, buy as many as you can on one order.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

Quest sells 25-packs of their motors. Estes sells 24-packs of a few choices for educators.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
"I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in and the West in general into an unbearable hell and a choking life."
Yeah like It was said in here most SHops have the bulk packs, we always do here. If you order enough we give pretty good discounts also. If you are looking to buy a lot of Aerotech or larger motors the same rule applies, if you order a lot you get a good deal. Let me know how much you want and I can give you some prices.
Bruce Jones Countdown Hobbies 203-790-9010 snipped-for-privacy@countdownhobbies.com