Praise for Sunward

I feel the need to let folks know about some outstanding customer service that I received from Angelo at Sunward.

I purchased the Sunward Desert Fox kit at one of my local hobby stores and was about to begin construction on it last night. I opened the instructions only to find that they began on "Step 3"....uh-oh, missing a page here.

I emailed Sunward, expecting to maybe get a reply on Monday, as this was Friday evening...to my surprise Angelo from Sunward emailed me back within minutes with a .pdf copy of the instructions!

Thanks Angelo!

Randy.

Reply to
R & K Bilyea