Quest package

did anyone besides me get one of these in the mail?

Reply to
tater schuld

Sent to NAR sections.

F.R.O.G.S. eat your heart out.

Thanks Quest!

Reply to
Fred Shecter

These days that passes for an inside joke.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

OK lets hear it...

Reply to
Greg Cisko

f.r.o.g.s.= fun rocketry or great science

Estes mass mailing in the 1970's. Anyone have photos on the web? Bob Sanford?

Reply to
Fred Shecter

The materials have appeared on ROL and eBay auctions a time or two.

Didn't go for much, as I recall.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

I saw one in the last week or two on Ebay.

Roy Green

Yeah real hilarious inside joke you got going there.

Reply to
Greg Cisko