Quest package

did anyone besides me get one of these in the mail?

--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)

These days that passes for an inside joke.

OK lets hear it...
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

f.r.o.g.s.= fun rocketry or great science
Estes mass mailing in the 1970's. Anyone have photos on the web? Bob Sanford?
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply
Fred Shecter wrote:

The materials have appeared on ROL and eBay auctions a time or two.
Didn't go for much, as I recall.
-Kevin
I saw one in the last week or two on Ebay.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZshreadvectorQQsorecordsperpageZ25QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1
Yeah real hilarious inside joke you got going there.