EAA AirVenture get-together?

I'm looking at spending two days (Wednesday & Thursday) at the EAA AirVenture (aka Osh-Kosh Fly-In) next week. Is anyone else from RMR going? I thought it
would be fun to get together one evening.
Glen Overby, kc0iyt Twin Cities, MN

Tater said he was going all week.
Rob Edmunds often shows up. Ditto for Jay Apt.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
We must have faith in our democratic system and our Constitution, and in our ability to protect at the same time both the freedom and the security of all Americans.
writes:

AirVenture
thought it

Yes. I am packing as we speak.
I figgure about two rolls of film just for the ISS, maybe about 20 rolls total (did 14 last year)
I listed my seminar itinerary in another post. I'd like to nail them all but that would mean missing out on some stuff(like photo-ing SS1)
Got a few questions for TVG...Like, when are they gonna quit talking and start working on a prototype?
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)