EAA AirVenture get-together?

I'm looking at spending two days (Wednesday & Thursday) at the EAA AirVenture (aka Osh-Kosh Fly-In) next week. Is anyone else from RMR going? I thought it would be fun to get together one evening.

Glen Overby, kc0iyt Twin Cities, MN

Reply to
Glen Overby

Tater said he was going all week.

Rob Edmunds often shows up. Ditto for Jay Apt.

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Yes. I am packing as we speak.

I figgure about two rolls of film just for the ISS, maybe about 20 rolls total (did 14 last year)

I listed my seminar itinerary in another post. I'd like to nail them all but that would mean missing out on some stuff(like photo-ing SS1)

Got a few questions for TVG...Like, when are they gonna quit talking and start working on a prototype?

Reply to
tater schuld