High Friction Sheet Gasket Material

Seeking suggestion(s) for a sheet gasket material with a high coefficient of friction . . . 0.50+
Material should have resistance to temps (at least) to 400 deg F.
I like the coefficient of cork, but I don't believe it will service over the long haul at the temps involved.
Design (at this point) is 1.5" x 0.062".
Any help/suggestions will be most appreciated.
Thanks!
Carl Sachs
"cwsachs.dejazzd.com" wrote:

Material used for clutch and brake pads should be good candidates. How about asbestos paper used for making your own gaskets? I haven't tried to buy any recently, but it used to be widely available at automotive supply stores.