problems!!!!

i m a secondary school student and i wish to know something about grain size reduction ,can somebody tell me the history,aplication,and data about grain size reduction!!!!!

Reply to
ckv

Here's a web pager with some text from the excellent book by Amos:

I have this book, and it's a shame the figures weren't included. The technology hasn't changed a lot in the nearly a century since this book was published.

Reply to
Mark Thorson