Help With Design Journal.doc

Our quality system now required that we keep a design journal of all new design or re-designs done by the engineers. I was hoping the the Design Journal.doc would be the way to document the design process, customer input and design review meeting. When I open the document the three properties that it has included do not load, I get this...

File Name: Error! Unknown document property name.

Material: Error! Unknown document property name.

Any idea what's going on, I'm accessing the word document from a part file that has custom properties as noted.

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me