Bend lines in flat disappear

Any1 have any tips on why bend lines disappear on a flat with a break?

Reply to
Billy Joan Kane

You must be using the 'break view'. In 2005 or before using this on a flat pattern causes the bendlines to go away. I hope this is changed in 2006?

Jeff

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

Do you mean a break in the bend or broken view?

Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP

Yes - take a long part and break it with vertical break lines. I ended up having to sketch some construction lines on the bends then breaking it which left the const. lines. But alas, I could not right click insert break into the const. lines. So they traverse across the break and look goofy. Hopefully SWx will address this in the next version.

Reply to
Billy Joan Kane

This has been fixed in SWX 2006.

Reply to