Edit material in design table

I recently made a file with design table driven configurations for
different sizes and materials. I was not able specify the material
using the design table. I can create a design table driven custom
property that has a text description for material but can not find a
way to set the material as you would using edit material. Seems like
something that should be possible now that you can have configuration
specific material in 05. I'm guessing it's not but wondered if I was
missing something.
Steve
Reply to
skrug