Edit material in design table

I recently made a file with design table driven configurations for different sizes and materials. I was not able specify the material using the design table. I can create a design table driven custom property that has a text description for material but can not find a way to set the material as you would using edit material. Seems like something that should be possible now that you can have configuration specific material in 05. I'm guessing it's not but wondered if I was missing something.

Steve

Reply to
skrug