Cannot edit a design table,,,,

I have an assembly with a design table. I have been using and editing this table for weeks. Today I made a few changes to the table and closed it. Now when I right click on the table (to edit it) the pop- up window does not offer a selection for editing the table. The window that pops up is the standard SW window with "Go to" "Hide/Show Tree items" and "Customize Menu".

Any thoughts as to how I can edit the design table.

SW SP3.0, Windows XP Pro

THanks

Monty

Reply to
Monty

Did you ever discover anything else about this situation?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

SW uses MS-Excel to edit Design Tables. Maybe the problem is related to Excel?

Best regards Jeppe

M> I have an assembly with a design table. I have been using and editing

Reply to
jeppe sorensen