specifying a helix in a design table

Is there some tutorial that shows how to specify a helix in a design table?
Bob

If you select the helix off to the side when you are in the design talbe you can add it's properties. I think this is one of those things that needs a video to explain it... I will try to make on in the next few days.
Al Whatmough
http://www.inspirtech.com
The same way you specify any other feature in a design table. Double- click the helix in the feature tree and you will see the helix parameters on the screen (like dimensions. You can select these and get their parameter names to add to DT.

I finally got it to work. It was not just the helix that was a problem for me it was features in general.
Bob
When I want to add parameters to a DT, I use this "cheat": change the parameter in one configuration (i.e. dimension change "this configuration"). This will cause the DT to prompt you to add that parameter next time you edit the DT.