Helix parameters via a Design Table?

Is it possible to control a helix, other than the diameter, via a design table? I'm trying to have varying lengths of the same spring in different assembly configurations.

2006 Gary
Reply to
Gary Knutson

I haven't tried it, but I would presume that any dimension you can get to with a double-click you can put in a design table. Just try it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

just tested it..........with double click on a helix feature, all the parameters appear as dimensions which can be edited/referenced etc. besides the clockwise\counter-clockwise parameter.

Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg

Reply to