Weld Symbol Size

I'm running SW2006 and have a problem with my weld symbols being too big and/or long, particularly the "Reference Line". I know in the previous versions of SW you couldn't adjust the size of the reference line. In SW2006 or perhaps SW2007 can you now adjust the size of the line? If so, could someone please explain how.

Thanks

Reply to
Chad G.

Maybe go check the Document Properties/Annotations Font/Weld symbol? This won't let you change the line length, but it will change with the size of the text.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany