driven dimensions in design table

Another one for the experts,

I need to have a driven dimension show up in the design table. Created a sketch, used convert entities to place an arc. Dimensioned the arc (which was fully defined) and added the driven dimension to the design table but the value in the table does not change between the configurations even though the actual dimension does. Any ideas?

TIA, Jeff

Reply to
NOT REALLY ME

I believe you need to have the table set up to allow model edits to update the design table. This will only update when the table is opened. Perhaps one of these is the problem.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

...and you will need to rebuild every configuration before you re-open the design table - at least that is what I have seen in 2006.

Dale Dunn wrote:

Reply to
GTCadGuy