(Slightly OT) Aluminium Foil Tray

Happy New Year to all,

Apologies for the slight OT Subject but I'm looking for some info - website, book, etc or maybe there's a group Guru who can give me a heads up on the design of Al foil containers - matl thickness, min bend radii, draw depth, draught angle etc.

I guess it will be a waste of time trying to model 100% the wrinkle wall type (used for ready meals) but the smooth wall types should visually look correct.

I just need to know what is technically feasable before we go back to the client.

Thanks,

kev

Reply to
alphawave