OT-Foil Hats

The foil hat people were right all along.

Looks like a great concept to keep nosey neighbors away from the shop, i cant wait for the civilian version.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Maybe you can 'gin` one up from an old microwave and a wave guide.

MadDog

Reply to
MadDogR75

Sounds fun, but I REALLY wouldn't want to be wearing that tinfoil hat. I remember putting one of those arby's roast beef sandwiches in the microwave once with the wrapper still on- feels so much like paper I didn't even think about it. Needless to say, the microwave wasn't real happy with the results, although my cousins were- they got a microwave to take apart! GCC

Reply to
gcc