New swiss army knife

For those who like to collect unusual and odd tools.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

To be sure to get a swiss made "Swiss army knife" look at

greetings from Switzerland

Reply to
Peter Nyffeler

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 07:31:29 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@phys.chem.ehtz.ch (Peter Nyffeler) quickly quoth:

Ah, I've carried a Victorinox Classic for the past two decades after finding them at Target for $8 a pop. I've even had girlfriends who expressed interest in them and have given them as gifts. They're great little knives!

-- I am a Conservative to preserve all that is good in our constitution, a Radical to remove all that is bad. I seek to preserve property and to respect order, and I equally decry the appeal to the passions of the many or the prejudices of the few. -- Benjamin Disraeli, campaign speech, England, 1832 ----

Reply to
Larry Jaques