Titanium Foil?

I saw a bid list that included some Titanium foil. What would this be good for ?

Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen

Wrapping a sandwich so it REALLY would stay fresh? dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

"rigger" wrote: Wrapping a sandwich so it REALLY would stay fresh? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Come on, that wouldn't work. But, bicyclists use titanium wherever they can to make things lighter, so you could probably cut a fraction of a gram per sandwich. Now, that WOULD work.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Of course you would have to use "lite" mayo in the sandwich!

cheers T.Alan

Reply to
T.Alan Kraus

Ok I take it, no one else has a clue either. It will probably show up in the scrap yard so I will just kick it aside and look for something useable.

Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen

Only thing I found that looked like anything

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Mike Patterson

Reusable luminum

Reply to
Old Nick

how thick

"17034. Seeking Titanium Foil (China)... We are looking for Titanium Foil of 0.001 - 0.005 mm thickness with width of 40 - 80 mm. Where can I buy such products? Dr. Qunli Wu - Beijing China ..."

Old Nick

Get it cheap- and let us know....

Reply to
Old Nick

Wow that is pretty expensive. The bid list didn't say how thick it was, or how big for that matter.

I will watch for it but it may never get to the dealer I frequent.

Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen