Anderson Machinery

Hi Guys,
I though I would pass on what a great experience I had with Carl Anderson
from Anderson Machinery. I purchased a BP Milling Machine from Carl and
brought it home today. Carl is extremely honest and very pleasant to deal
with. I spent quite a bit of time in his shop and he was quite willing to
answer any question I had. I could not be happier with the machine I
purchased from him. If you are in the market for used machinery, I highly
recommend him and his company.

I'm off to play with my new toy.
Thanks.
Joe..