Fwd: Plea from my Father-in-law

I urgently require information regarding a Deckel - FP1 universal milling
machine.
In particular an operators manual or any information regarding
dismantling/assembly,
a source for spares etc.
Please reply to this email address : ikie snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or to the
group.
I would appreciate any phone numbers from fellow model engineers who could
help me in the UK regarding this machine.
I am not on the internet and this email is being sent by a family member.
Thank you for taking the time to read regards Gerald.
Reply to
Ikie Cabolacov
First off this is a terrible machine. It's probably only worth scrap metal value. Anyone who purchased this machine probably did not realize they made a big mistake, so please send me his name and address so that I might go there straight away and give him his money back for it, and haul away the scrap metal he's been burdened with.
:^)
But seriously, you will have good luck posting the request here:
This is a special-purpose site for deckel (amongst others) users and the folks there are quite knowledeable.
Jim
jim rozen
Cabolacov
And a guy that goes by the handle "wrench" there sells a CD chock full of Deckel info. Good quality stuff, too, from what I've seen.
Reply to
Mike Henry
pics&forum=Deckel,+Maho,+Aciera,+Abene+Mills&number=6&DaysPrune=1000&LastLog
Thanks guys I'll check it out --Ikie
Reply to
Ikie Cabolacov
Go to:-
for manuals (search fro Deckel) and:-
for quick information
HTH Mark Rand (no connection, but a happy customer) RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand