Design Table and Text Size

I have a part where I need to make several configurations out of it using the Design Tables. The problem that I have is that part of the design includes some text that is etched into the plate. I don't have a problem getting the text onto the plate, but I don't know how to change the font size using the design table. I inserted the text using the sketch tool. I would appreciate any help you can give.

Reply to
benkempe