Subassembly_1
Part_1
Part_2
Subassembly_2
Part_3
Part_4
Part_5
Part_6
I would like to list all the parts (Part_*) in BOM.
I am new to ProE, so please provide detail instruction.
Thanks
Reply to
hj
: "hj" wrote : WF2.0 I have assembly like this : : : : Assembly : : Subassembly_1 : : Part_1 : : Part_2 : : Subassembly_2 : : Part_3 : : Part_4 : : Part_5 : : Part_6 : : : : I would like to list all the parts (Part_*) in BOM. : You need to acquaint yourself with filters ('Table>Repeat Region>Filters'). You should create one that allows only parts (&asm.mbr.type==part) or one that excludes assemblies (&asm.mbr.type != assem).
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline