Re: Why Isn't Anyone Talking About The Jewish Factor? ------ FJDxEpnt3

Governor Howard Dean is married to a Jewish woman and their children are being

> brought up in the Jewish faith. This has little relevancy for domestic matters, but its

So what the hell has this to do with Pro Engineer you idiot!

Reply to
NoSpam

I only have 1 thing to say about the Jews in Israel.

THEY ARE DOING TO THE PALESTINIANS WHAT THE GERMANS WERE DOING TO THEM IN WWII.

enough said.

Reply to
Jose Bonifacio

You mean gassing them then burning their bodies in ovens after extracting their gold teeth?

Reply to
Gra-gra

And placing them all in concentration camps, performing medical experiments on them, making them wear a crescent armband, moving them around in cattle cars, tattooing serial numbers on them, feeding them a bare-subsistence diet, expropriating their properties and businesses and then putting them to work at forced labor until they die? Yeah, I saw the Israelis doing that on CNN last night.

Jose, calling you willfully ignorant is an insult to willfully ignorant people everywhere; take your asinine (and ill-informed) opinions elsewhere. Try moveon.org - they'll welcome you with open arms.

Peter Brown

Reply to
Pete

Bombarding their houses via missiles is the same as extracting their gold teeth. I think it is also quite painful to be bombed with you still in your house. Also some were burned due to the missile strikes. Babies included (please read cnn.com and do a search on Israeli bomb palestine etc.). I think cnn does not tell lies in their news. Babies, so what is the difference now?

Building a wall around your country and restricting your movements with tanks and guns is the same as putting you inside concentration camps.

Reply to
Jose Bonifacio

Read the history of the region, before you shoot your big mouth off. It goes back a long way. Your position is very short sighted, based on your newspaper reading. There are several goog books out. READ. Your position will change.

Reply to
Dennis

Of course it wasn't Israel that I read about on CNN yesterday, it was a Palestinian funeral for a female suicide bomber in which Hamas leader Mahmoud Zahar said "She is not going to be the last (attacker) because the march of resistance will continue until the Islamic flag is raised, not only over the minarets of Jerusalem, but over the whole universe". So, who is now and who was then bent on world domination? I believe I've just drawn parallel! (Which is the first hint of a statement in this entire thread that resembles what this board is supposed to be for! Take it somewhere else!!!)

Reply to
Roger

The difference is that the targetted areas inside "Palestinian" territories are ones that are earnestly believed to be used by terrorists. Thus the Israelies are selecting valid military targets. If you move a tank (or any military target) into a nursery school full of children, then you are in violation of perfidy, and have declared the school to be a valid military target, IF the embedded target is a perceived threat.

The difference is that the holocaust targetted everyone, en masse, regardless of their civilian, or military target value. The Israelis are targetting specific military entities and are not targetting civilian homes without SOME indication or suspicion of a perceived threat.

It is a profound difference and have problems recognizing that difference is likely to have been willfully (sp?) blind.

That's incorrect, to a degree. The people inside of concentration camps have no freedom to leave. The people inside the Palestinian areas have the option to leave the area(s) via the Allenby Bridge or Rafah Crossing into Egypt or Jordan.

In the times of the holocaust, people entering concentration camps knew their fate was one of death, and that they'd not be allowed to live until an old age, nor to bear offspring, nor to become gainfully employed.

Innocent people in concentration camps never strapped bombs to their bodies and targetted civilians in churches, mosques or temples.

Building a wall around your own country and pointing all weapons outwardly is not building a concentration-camp around the entire world.

Reply to
Tim

How do I pattern a brick to make a wall?

Reply to
Geoff