Re: Why Isn't Anyone Talking About The Jewish Factor? ------ 4mSWvuhm

pussy Ray Lloyd IPMS#36878 FREMONT HORNETS "If the enemy is in range, so are you"

Reply to
QUIKBRD

They probably are........................ in some other newgroup that cares!!

F Marion

Reply to
Francis Marion

Reply to
res0f1bu

(sniff, sniff) Hmmm.... What is that... (sniff, sniff) Wow, that's like-- oh, wait, I know what that is.

Troll. And a stupid one at that.

Scott

Reply to
CaptCBoard

Troll O Meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ___________________________________________________ | | | | | | | | | | | --------------------------------------------------- ^ |

Sorry, try a little harder next time. Thanks for playing!

Reply to
Sealy Haton

Actually, if you look at the lower portion of the post, which makes no sense at all, it was probably nonsense generated by a virus on some poor fool's computer.

Bill Shuey

CaptCBoard wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Actually, I liked the stuff at the bottom!

Scott

Reply to
CaptCBoard

Sounded jewish to me!!

-- Dennis Loep The Glueing Dutchman

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny ...'" Isaac Asimov

Reply to
Dennis Loep

This is absolute rubbish!

I'm firmly convinced that all of the world's political, social, and economic problems are caused by the fact that there still isn't a good kit of the M-47 Patton tank in 1/72 scale.

Harrumph!

DLF

Reply to
David Ferris

The upper part was a lot of nonsense too.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

seems to be a sporge.

Hell, I thought the lower part made far more sense than the upper part...

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

Or, to put it another way:

"If you can see the whites of their eyes, guess what they can see!"

-Richard "How did I get crossposted into this group, anyway?" Hopley

Reply to
Oci-One Kanubi

'Cause it's not a topic for RMS??

Reply to
famvburg

The Jewish Factor.

I saw this movie once. I especially liked the part where Peter Johnson after just slugging it out with 20 or more guys from Preston Heights, turns around the corner and there, staring him in the face, is a gigantic, pissed off.. Nah! I shouldn't spoil the best part of the movie.

It never received a highly deserved William Wordsworth Worthington Lewis Award for Special Effects. Bummer! Maybe if it had received this much chatter before the awards instead of after, it would have won.

Art

Reply to
Art Murray