I've added a workbench (link to images)

I've added a workbench section to my website. This is a new section similar to a weblog where I take photos and share notes as I build a project. The first project to share on the workbench is a buildup of the Testors Dodge WC

54 Ambulance. Stop by and check out the buildup and let me know what you think about the workbench.

pcmodeler