Workbench

Having not much of anything to work on today I did go into my 'storage area' and having a 4' X 2' craft bench I made, started to clear off
some of the 'stuff' that had accumulated on it. That's what I've got folks, not alot of room.
Nonetheless, I made room for a cutting mat, tools and even went out and got a clear plastic shower curtain for 'somewhat of a' spray box for my airbrush.
Just organizing....