MARKED ALL READ

Is anybody else having a problem with "marked all read" not working.
This has been going on for a few days now.
Scott
There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
Reply to
SnJmodprod
Yes ... I'm thinking it AOHells fault ...
Dean
Dean
Reply to
Dean Eubanks
Me neither.
Reply to
Rufus
Yes, noticed it for the last couple of days. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the
gallery
Reply to
Rob Gronovius
No problems for me on AOL.
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
ANOTHER AHOL PROBLEM HERE Ray Lloyd IPMS#36878 FREMONT HORNETS "If the enemy is in range, so are you"
Reply to
QUIKBRD
why would anytone pay premiun price for 67% of the net spoon fed by someone deciding what you can and can't see? aol even takes bribes for what their search engines show you. and that kludgeware gui.....!
back to normal this morning. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the
gallery
Reply to
Rob Gronovius
Just doing my part to pump up the economy ! Ray Lloyd IPMS#36878 FREMONT HORNETS "If the enemy is in range, so are you"
Reply to
QUIKBRD
Nor me!
Reply to
Grandpa
Nope! -- Dennis Loep The Glueing Dutchman
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny ...'" Isaac Asimov
Reply to
Dennis Loep
It is all fixed today, thanks guys Ray Lloyd IPMS#36878 FREMONT HORNETS "If the enemy is in range, so are you"
Reply to
QUIKBRD