MARKED ALL READ

Is anybody else having a problem with "marked all read" not working. This has been going on for a few days now. Scott There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."

Reply to
SnJmodprod

Yes ... I'm thinking it AOHells fault ...

Dean

Dean

Reply to
Dean Eubanks

Me neither.

Reply to
Rufus

Yes, noticed it for the last couple of days. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

No problems for me on AOL.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

ANOTHER AHOL PROBLEM HERE Ray Lloyd IPMS#36878 FREMONT HORNETS "If the enemy is in range, so are you"

Reply to
QUIKBRD

why would anytone pay premiun price for 67% of the net spoon fed by someone deciding what you can and can't see? aol even takes bribes for what their search engines show you. and that kludgeware gui.....!

back to normal this morning. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

Just doing my part to pump up the economy ! Ray Lloyd IPMS#36878 FREMONT HORNETS "If the enemy is in range, so are you"

Reply to
QUIKBRD

Nor me!

Reply to
Grandpa

Nope!

-- Dennis Loep The Glueing Dutchman

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny ...'" Isaac Asimov

Reply to
Dennis Loep

It is all fixed today, thanks guys Ray Lloyd IPMS#36878 FREMONT HORNETS "If the enemy is in range, so are you"

Reply to
QUIKBRD