WT Hobbies on Ebay (Mike) (Wings & Things)

Screwed again by this guy. Why did I give him another chance? Thought maybe he was telling the truth the first time about a bad divorce. I know, second time shame on me. Please guys, don't make the same mistake I did and buy from this guy. If any one sees Mike, tell him Steve from Sarasota says Hi. Steve

Reply to
Steve Jahn

Man, I see this time and time again. Somebody gets burned more than once by sombody that I have had several perfect deals with. I guess I should just count my blessings....... Ray Lloyd IPMS#36878 FREMONT HORNETS "If the enemy is in range, so are you"

Reply to
QUIKBRD