January 2004 Squadfron Flyer!!!

Maybe this coming year will be a good one after all, I just got my Squadron Mail Order flyer....And It's not even the end of December yet....Outstanding

Reply to
Trooper McVey

Yep, got mine yesterday (12/29) as well. (A Tamiya 1/32 F-15E "Bunker Buster" Mudhen for $99.92?!?!?! MINE!!! MINE!!! MINE!!!)

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

Same here, for once.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Flyer arrived in Nor Cal today! Ray Lloyd IPMS#36878 FREMONT HORNETS "If the enemy is in range, so are you"

Reply to
QUIKBRD

bragger.

Jan., 2004 flyer rolled in in Baltimore, Maryland in today's mail. Nice timing, and a 1/48 scale Grumman Goose on the front page.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

where;s my 1/32 bv141?

Got mine yesterday 12/30 - Long Island, New York.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

Mine arrived 12/31. One thing I noticed. Since I didn't pay for a renewal, the Flyer arrives in a very timely manner, within the the first couple of days of the month, if not before the 1st. I also got a new catalog a while back. Makes me wonder if I was paying for crappy mailing service, but by not paying for a subscription, free service is excellent. Oughta be the other way.

Reply to
famvburg

If that's the case then it's a new development.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak