Testors F-18B cockpit?

Just wondering (since it looks like I'll be moving someplace with - *gasp* - Hobby Shops! soon) if there's a resin cockpit available for use (direct or modified) with Testors F-18B....

Reply to
EGMcCann

NINE !!!! Ray Lloyd IPMS#36878 FREMONT HORNETS "If the enemy is in range, so are you"

Reply to
QUIKBRD

Nothing in 1/72 resin. Eduards do/did have some F-18 photoetch.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Hemsley

What scale? Black Box makes an F-18B cockpit for the 1/48 scale Testor's F-18B.

Bill Shuey

EGMcCann wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

FWIW The July Squadron Mail-order flyer, page 3. Black Box F-18B resin detail set, item #7-BL48038, $9.99. Now I may be assuming too much here, it says detail set, not cockpit set so this may not be the correct item. I know they did do one at one time, I remember seeing it on the wall at Nostalgic Plastic before they closed their doors.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Verlinden has/had an upgrade set for the Hasegawa kit in 1/72. Included resin seats and etched upgrades, but not a full tub per se. You might be able to adapt that set to the Testors kit.

Reply to
Rufus