WTB: cockpit plastic parts from TRUMPETER F-105, 1/32nd.

Hello,

I'm interested in buying cockpit and ejection seat parts that are included in Trumpeteer F-105 (either D or G), 1/32nd scale. Maybe someone of you has already bought a resin cockpit set to replace these parts and will not use them anyway.... Please mail me direct, TIA,

Luca

Reply to
Luca