Vintage Cardboard Modelling 1930 Pitmans

Individual Work in Cardboard Modelling by W N Mathews Book 1. 1930 Good condition.Softback The only book I've ever had on this subject...not surprising really,but a great little addition to a craft library given it's sheer rarity value.

Covers the making of basic and advanced items in cardboard,as well as household items,pen trays/ card cases/watch stand etc. How can you live without it!? Here it is:-

We are listing a large collection of craft and country related items this week.

Reply to
Celtic King