poss to make a 48th CASA 111?

Hi all!

I recently saw the Monogram (not PM) 48th He 111 sitting alone on a sale table and since I was feeling sad about the recent loss of the CAF's 111... I bought it. I was wondering if there is any conversion available that will convert the model to the CASA 111, or at least the engines?

Not sure that is what I will build it into, but I would like to see what options there are. Any suggestions for aftermarkets that are good to add (or good to avoid) also welcomed, regardless of the 111 model. I may end up making it as a BoB or an Eastern Front one instead. Just in the thought stages for now.

THANKS in advance!

Tracy (who will actually be on vacation camping in a couple hours, so if you reply privately you won't get a reply for a few days)

Reply to
Tracy & the SWAMPdogs

Hub & Diane Plott

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott

They're pretty close, should be a possible though expensive conversion. Merlin engined Beaufighter might be a better and cheaper source.

Reply to
Umineko

Thanks for the info, all! I will look into the High Flight conversion set and try to see what might be involved with a Beaufighter Mk.2 merging!

Thanks!

Tracy

Reply to
Tracy & the SWAMPdogs