Re: Kits for trade

Darn, I didn't know (or forgot) there was a 1/144th Prowler.

> > Bill Banaszak, MFE

Well I`ve had a think about this and I guess I should open it up to the rest of the world too, So if you want it ask!!! I mainly build modern military A/C but I`ll consider any offers, Darren

Reply to
Darren

Well, I'd like that Prowler if it's still available. Most of what I have in modern military is in 1/72. Right now Verizon seems to have the e-mail disconnected but I hope it'll be functional again tomorrow. I could send you a list of what I have for trade then.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

my verizon mail is fine, bill. shoot me a note and we'll see if we can fix that bugger..

Tried all that. Son thinks it may be a problem with Netscape. He'd like that. Then I'd be forced to use the Microcrap Outcast. I got your package. Not sure why so many backups. Are these things failure-prone? Watch for your mailman in about 2-3 days. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

no, not at all. the idea is a playing set and a backup set. plus i saved a backup set just in case. suspenders, a belt and a backup. instead of nutscrape, snag a copy of pheonix. it's free, kills pop ups and is edward-bonehead simple. it's based on the mozilla engine, which is what nutscrape was before it got the bloatware diet. takes 2 minutes to set up. but you really should have a stand alone mail proggie. i reccomend eudora. "evaluation" copies are ofthem found in "those" groups. the p.o was damn fast! lmk how everything sounds. and any more you may want. i'm on a roll, baby. i found the first mystic moods orchestra lp for a friend and she was very happy.

I'm going to try and contact you through my son's e-mail because this thing comes and goes. :(

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Hi, No problem, I`m no great rush so email when you can, Darren

Reply to
Darren

Darren,

Can you do me a favour and e-mail me? I found out that I can respond from the server's site but can't originate from there. Thanks.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak