Thread image mapped on patterns

I like SW2004's new ability to map an image of a thread onto the inside surface of a tapped hole. However, when I array a tapped hole, this thread image doesn't show up in the arrayed holes. It only shows up in the original. How do I get it to show up in the array?

Reply to
Solidworks

I think there is already an SPR on this - it doesn't work with patterns currently. A workaround might be to add thread "texture" to the faces of the patterned holes. Cheesy, but it works for now.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle