question about the hole wizard

I'm having a hard time dimensioning my holes within the hole wizard. I'm trying to dimension a hole point horizontally and vertically from another hole created by the hole wizard. The problem is that when I select the new hole point and the old hole the only dimension available is an aligned dimension. I'm not sure if it matters but the dimension is in parenthesis.

Thank You.

Reply to
Peter

Peter:

Click the + next to the hole feature. If the first sketch under the hole is a 3D sketch, that's the problem. 3D sketches follow different rules and are a little, er, quirky.

The best way to avoid 3D sketch placement sketches with the hole wiz is to preselect a flat face before starting the hole wizard.

matt

"Peter" wrote in news:MXrnd.33660$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Reply to
matt

It seems you have to choose a plane before clicking the hole wizard icon.

Reply to
Peter

Thank You matt.

Reply to