Hole Wizard callout tolerances

I'd like to call out the diameter to three places, but the depth to only two....

There doesn't seem to be any way to do this, or am I missing something?

Reply to
Michael

Not that I have been able to find.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

If you pick on the note that is created with the hole wizard, it should show the different variables at the very top of the feature manager. You should be able to go thru those variables that are in the current hole callout and change the decimal precision for each of those. The only time I've seen this NOT work is when I copy the dimension text from one callout to another.

Cool! Learned something else today - must be a good day then. :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Cool beans!! learn something new every day.

That said, it seems that 1/2 an hour >> I'd like to call out the diameter to three places, but the depth to only >> two....

Reply to
Michael