Possible to create a custom toolbar in SW?

I would like to create a custom toolbar called "Engineering Macros".
If read that this isnt possible out the box, but is it possible any
other way?
Reply to
SW Monkey
If you go to the area where you can customize your toolbars, look at the command tab, macro category. You can remove all the buttons from the macro toolbar ( can still access from tools-macro- ) then drag and drop the "new macro button" onto the newly blank macro toolbar. A popup will appear allowing you to assign macros, tooltips, hotkeys, button images, ect.... sounds like exactly what you need. At least in 2006 it works this way.
Reply to
Brian
Brian,
Thats how I do it now. What I want is a way to create a new toolbar. MS Word and Excel allows this, View->Toolbar->Customize->New.
This allows you to have different toolbars for different sets of macros.
Reply to
SW Monkey