Technical Manager for ASEAN

We are hiring a CAD Professional with BS/MS degree as Territory Technical Manager for South-East Asia, based in SolidWorks Singapore office. Knowing CAE is a plus. Understanding Asian culture is a must. Be able to speak and write fluently English and if possible but not mandatory, be able to speak any South-East Asian language (Chinese, Thai, Malai, ...) for more details, please check

Ba-Thong Phan

check

Well, I will apply for this position after 5 years, :-) First of all need to spent some time to learn Thai, Malay....

Reply to
LinSD

ShaoDun, We are not looking for someone who can speak all these languages, but at least 1, either Chinese, or Thai, or Malai, ... If you want to apply, we will more than happy to consider your application. BT

Reply to
Ba-Thong Phan