Expert needed - McGraw-Hill professional technical book author/contributor

Hello,
My name is Victoria Roberts and I am the Acquisitions Administrator for
Lone Wolf Enterprises, Ltd., a book producer. McGraw-Hill has asked us
to produce books on the following general topics: signal processing,
emerging communications technologies, cutting edge digital design
techniques, and optical engineering. The prospective author should
have significant standing in his professional community and/or a strong
promotional platform.
If you are interested in becoming a published author, please reply with
your credentials to me
Thank you,
Victoria Roberts
Acquisitions Administrator
Lone Wolf Enterprises, Ltd.
13 Gurnet Road PMB#300
Brunswick, ME 04011
Phone: 207-725-8251
Fax: 207-725-8385
Email: snipped-for-privacy@mfx.net
Web:

lweauthors
Hello,
My name is Victoria Roberts and I am the Acquisitions Administrator for Lone Wolf Enterprises, Ltd., a book producer. McGraw-Hill has asked us to produce books on the following general topics: signal processing, emerging communications technologies, cutting edge digital design techniques, and optical engineering. The prospective author should have significant standing in his professional community and/or a strong promotional platform.
If you are interested in becoming a published author, please reply with your credentials to me
Thank you,
Victoria Roberts Acquisitions Administrator Lone Wolf Enterprises, Ltd. 13 Gurnet Road PMB#300 Brunswick, ME 04011 Phone: 207-725-8251 Fax: 207-725-8385 Email: snipped-for-privacy@mfx.net Web:

lweauthors

Site Timeline