Author wanted

We are book producers working with many quality publishers, such as McGraw-Hill, John Wiley & Sons, Industrial Press, and others. A publisher has asked us to produce a professional reference book on the topic of analytical chemistry concentrating in plastics. We need a qualified expert to write this book. Authors are paid an advance against royalties and then receive royalties twice a year when books are published and earning money. If you would like to learn more about this publishing opportunity, please respond with your credentials to snipped-for-privacy@mfx.net. Also please feel free to pass this message along to colleagues who might be interested.

Victoria Roberts Director of Acquisitions - Lone Wolf Enterprises, Ltd. PMB#300

13 Gurnet Road Brunswick, ME 04011 Telephone: 207-373-1415 snipped-for-privacy@mfx.net

~Professional Publishing Packages~ Lone Wolf Enterprises, Ltd. provides publishers with complete, camera-ready, professional publishing packages. Member of American Book Producers Association

lonewolf ent.

Your contribution to the process is...? And costs...? Sounds to me like a literary agent with delusions of grandeur. Sending a proposal directly to the publisher is a much better idea than dealing with a middleman, I would have thought. Technical books seldom pay enough to get a high level of attention from an agency--are you different, and if so, how?

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs