Stuart h/book wanted

I have a handbook for the Stuart Turner R2/R3 with chain drive mag.,I am looking to beg /borrow a copy of the flywheel mag version h/book .Can anyone help??. I can offer in return a copy of any of the following. Douglas 1200 v.a.350watt genset. Operation & maintainance of the ========= BSA 300watt charging set Instruction manual& spares schedule ========= TinyTim model L-124 Instruction manual &spares list =========== Covenrty Victor Midget (MA/MW series) instruction manual & spares list(illustrated) =============== Coventry Victor Neptune Instuction manual & spares list (illustrated) ============== Jacobsen Ultimotor instruction manual/parts list. ==============

Fingers crossed Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Mike I have the Miller f/w mag supplement somewhere but cannot find it :-( I'll keep looking.... regards Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

Thank you Roland Btw. Copies of the manuals are available to all No swap required.I am in the process of converting them to Pdf format (lots of scanning to do). Ot Taking the G/daughter to Bitton Railway for the Santa specialtomorrow (Sun).Her first ride on a steam train and many a year since I travelled on one. Also I have a load of Inland waterway books to dispose of.If anyone is interested mail me off group for list,approx 24 books by Rolt ,Clew etc. Mike.H

Reply to
Mike.H.