Stuart Turner

Thanks for that Mike. Interesting to see that the S-T 'R' series was around in 1930, I wonder when it was introduced.

Could you post scans in a larger format? I could not make out some of the text.

Reply to
Nick Highfield

A few scanned pages from a 1930 ST catalogue plus some period ST genset pics.all on link below.

snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Album title "Stuart selection" Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H

==================================================== The pics titled "cat" came from the 1930 catalogue,the gensets from a later publication (not sure of date) altho I understand the R series was around in the thirtys.I should have idented them properly. Ref the larger format.For some reason You blunder will not allow the pics to be expanded in the "public" arena. To overcome this I have posted the same pics on the link below in the Stuart Turner album

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H

Much better, though I did get distracted by the Larmarcar - I thought I was quite well informed on unusual vehicles, but what one of them?

Reply to
Nick Highfield

"Good Stuart Turners are always in demand, but there are a lot of rubbish ones being punted about."

Peter -- is this a subtle Freudian comment on how well broken ST's propel boats, or a euphemism for a sale!

Colin

Reply to
Colin Osborne

=================================================== The remainder of the ST 1930 catalogue is steam related (engines,boilers etc) Anyone interested ?. Mike.H.