more pics

Spent Sunday at the South Glos.club event at Coalpit heath.Decided to take the newly rebuilt Stuart less dynamo but with very temporary exhaust(scrap copper pipe) /fuel tank(lawnmower) and cooling tank(ice cream container). I used this setup at home for test running for short periods. Initial startup on the field was easy once I had turned on "both" fuel taps and it ran all day and did not miss a beat. Today(Mon)visited Bicton gardens in Sunny Devon rattled off a few pics of the exhibits in the museum. link below for SouthGlos/Bicton pics

snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H

You mean you drove past my door without dropping in :-( regards Roland

of the exhibits in the museum.

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven