more pics

Spent Sunday at the South Glos.club event at Coalpit heath.Decided to take the
newly rebuilt Stuart less dynamo but with
very temporary exhaust(scrap copper pipe) /fuel tank(lawnmower) and cooling
tank(ice cream container).
I used this setup at home for test running for short periods.
Initial startup on the field was easy once I had turned on "both" fuel taps and
it ran all day and did not miss a beat.
Today(Mon)visited Bicton gardens in Sunny Devon rattled off a few pics of the
exhibits in the museum.
link below for SouthGlos/Bicton pics
snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk
Mike.H.
Reply to
Mike.H
You mean you drove past my door without dropping in :-( regards Roland
of the exhibits in the museum.
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven