Pics of the Gala at NYMR

Been a while since I posted here, and this isn't models, so I guess a bit OT. However, I thought they might be of interest anyway.

Myself and BIL had a few hours at Beck Hole, just north of Goathland. It wasn't the best of places to watch, but the stations were apparantly rather packed out. The bridge here had a bit of nearby parking, which was handy bearing in mind the weather was a bit foul - it poured down just about as each train arrived.

Anyway, here are some pics I took while we were there, as I say, not an ideal view, but still a good day out in all. I got shots of all 3 of the A4s.

Andy Hewitt