AT-AT Walker

Google gave me a lot of static models but no dynamic, so I'll try here.
Anybody know of a true walking AT-AT model??? Website?? Just curious.....

--
Bye, Ray

http://home.hccnet.nl/raymond.van.elst /
Ray wrote:

I did this back in 1997:
    http://www.animats.com/topics/videos.html
Play the video "Mecha Toss".
                John Nagle                 Animats

Nice, just missed the snowspeeder ;-). But has anybody done some hardware????
--
Bye, Ray

http://home.hccnet.nl/raymond.van.elst /
www.lynxmotion.com's scout is similar to an AT-ST...

Well... If you people don't know of any hardware, than I guess I'll have to do it myself :-)
(But prolly in the far future, no money at this point)