AT-AT Walker

Google gave me a lot of static models but no dynamic, so I'll try here.

Anybody know of a true walking AT-AT model??? Website?? Just curious.....

Reply to
Ray

I did this back in 1997:

Play the video "Mecha Toss".

John Nagle Animats

Reply to
John Nagle

Nice, just missed the snowspeeder ;-). But has anybody done some hardware????

Reply to
Ray

Reply to
blueeyedpop

Well... If you people don't know of any hardware, than I guess I'll have to do it myself :-)

(But prolly in the far future, no money at this point)

Reply to
Ray