Wico mag help

I have posted a few pics (link below)of the magneto that came with my Stuart N.Not had any luck in finding any info on this unit ,I've Googled and searched with zero result. Please can anyone help? T.i.a. Mike.H.

Mike.H.

I'm not sure that my reply could actually be classed as 'helpful', but a friend of mine has an identical unit on one of his Hartop engines.......

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte

Like Philip, I know the type by sight but nothing else. Looks like it shares quite a bit with the 'A' - is that the case? Martin Percy (SEM mags helpline) is probably your best bet for more info.

Reply to
Nick H

Have a dig through here:

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Reply to
Mike.H.

We probably have the Wisconsin manual here, I'll have a look later.

Peter

Peter A Forbes