Internal fire Raffle?

Was told this evening that Internal fire Museum are having a raffle, does anybody know where to buy tickets? Their website, doesn't seem to mention them (unless I missed it), Would they be on sale at the 1000 engine, or any other shows? Cheers Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Not to be mercenary, but what are the prizes? Might be quite interesting (if daunting!) considering the venue

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

A running restored Lister A

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

It's actually a Lister B... Second prize is a life membership of the Museum, and then 5 DVDs as runners up prizes. Tickets are available from the museum, or I have a few books (=A31 a ticket, a fiver for a book of 5) that I was going to sell around the rallies this summer on IF's behalf. Contact me off list if you want some - I can post them out to you.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Oy,

stop nicking my potential trade, I forgot it was a B :-))

It's actually a Lister B... Second prize is a life membership of the Museum, and then 5 DVDs as runners up prizes. Tickets are available from the museum, or I have a few books (£1 a ticket, a fiver for a book of 5) that I was going to sell around the rallies this summer on IF's behalf. Contact me off list if you want some - I can post them out to you.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
campingstoveman