Sachs Stamo 282 help sought

Hello everybody, this probably is a very long shot but can anyone help me with suitable pictures, drawings or diagrams of the starter unit for a sachs stamo 282 please, or suggestions of where I might find some, as I've just about given up hope of finding an actual unit and will have to attempt to make one? My engine is on a gen set I'm rebuilding and it's now nearly finished other than a means to start it. I've no idea if it should have a foot or hand starter

- the flywheel / fan housing has 3 bolt holed lugs for something on approx 9" pcd whilst the crankshaft itself has what looks like a starting dog similar to some lawnmower engines. Many thanks for any help & sorry for rambling on a bit! Rgds, Clive

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.3 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Tiggurr